Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Respect for each other in Level 3!

We have two children in Rm 24 who come from the Burmese culture and they speak different languages at home. So when I greet Myu San and Nadi I say "Minglabar" to them which means "may this day be filled with blessings". I think that this is such an appropriate greeting for this period of lockdown that we find ourselves in. Our school value is all about Hope and I hope that we can all continue to be kind and look after each other at home. So keep helping out with jobs around the house, clean your bedroom, do some baking or cooking and don't forget to do some Home learning each day and join in a Hangout with your teachers and friends! Take care and stay safe in your Bubbles. I do miss you all dearly. Arohanui from Mrs Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment